Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ow.

My poor nose... it gets sooo much abuse. First spring allergies. Not only is there pollen, but I attack it with kleenex. Then, today, I bop it while trying out that sumo suit thing at the department picnic. It sure is protesting. I didn't break it, and it didn't even bleed, but it feels bruised. Luckily it looks like it's not going to turn purple, though. Poor nose.

The picnic was fun, and it (mostly) didn't rain. There were a few light sprinkles, but not enough to make the ultimate game stop. I didn't play ultimate... my asthma's been acting up, and I didn't feel like seeing if I'd have some more of those little black-outs again. :P

My allergies had been better because of the rain, but the wind was really strong today, and so I'm all snuffly again. (Sorry nose!)

Kelli, I put some picnic pictures here in case you want them for the newsletter. They aren't all that great, though... I don't think I was making sure to line up the green squares, because I was trying to take the pictures quickly. Also, it wasn't very bright out, so anyone who moved looked blurry. They're taking a while to upload... if there's fewer than 21, check back later. ;)

No comments: