Thursday, April 28, 2005

No FO

At this rate, it's going to be a gazillion years before I see another FO. I started another pair of socks. To be fair, these were already on my sidebar and coffee table, so they still count towards the goal of clearing off my coffee table. ;) So good news, Josie... I started your socks! (Bad news Alison... yours are still semi-frogged.)

Last night was fairly interesting, but I forgot to blog about any of it. I was still at school around 6, trying to finish my review. I was feeling kind of hungry, and then remembered that Google was hosting a pizza party in the lobby at 6! So I headed down... the pizza was late though... it didn't arrive until 6:30. (And, with all the hungry students, only lasted until 6:35... I managed to scarf down two slices though.) The music was pretty cool. Montek was the DJ. (Way cool... a prof being a DJ! And he did a good job too.) I talked to people, which was fun. Then Tom brought his origami stuff by, and that was cool! Too bad I left my camera at home yesterday.

So I didn't end up getting home until nearly 9 last night... and didn't finish the review to boot. (Oops!) I'll finish that up now... it should only take a few more minutes.

I've been having upset stomachs lately... :P I wish that would stop.

Well, I should get back to work. Later!

3 comments:

Deneen said...

You know Andrea, I've been on Paxil for years. Afraid to go off cause of the dreadful "withdrawel symptoms". Anyway, I missed my pill yesterday and I was so freaking sick to my stomach all day, burning, nauseated, other "unmentionable" things. I realized this AM, I forgot to take it. I took it and stomach problem gone. One other time I missed it and the same thing happened. It lasted til I took it. Bad headache too!. Just wanted to let you know.

noricum said...

Hmmm... yeah, I've been wondering if the upset stomachs were due to withdrawal symptoms. I haven't gone off, just cut down.

pfirsch said...

I was very happy to see my balls of yarn and underneath acutal SOCKS!

I hope that the drawings were helpful. If you need any more measurements, you know where to find me.