Sunday, April 24, 2005

Mattress Love

Mmmmmm.... I'm in loooove!

Last night as I was waiting for my dad to call, I decided to lie down on my new mattress. (I was doing laundry, so the main room was noisy.) Here's what my back had to say:

"GNKH!!!" (I give my back a crack, and try lying down again.) "GNKH!!!... Gnkh! Gnkh. Gnkh?.... ! ... gaa...aaaahhhhhhhh...."

Later on I had a *wonderful* night on it. Mmmmm! I woke up once with some screwy dreams, but got back to sleep fine. I'm up now because it was my mom's time to call... but I'm thinking I may go back to bed for a bit.

I wonder how much it would cost to get a queen sized mattress and box spring shipped to Winnipeg when I graduate? This mattress is *soooooo* nice. I'm now a really big fan of The Original Mattress Factory. :) This is my best tax refund ever!

Now if only my dirty-pollen-lung cough would go away. :P

1 comment:

KelliAmanda said...

Glad your new mattress is enjoyable! Were you able to find a new home for the old one?