Friday, April 08, 2005

Good Mud

It's not often I'd be glad that my complex is ripping up my front walk, but this morning I was. I decided to go out the back door to avoid the mud. And what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a box of yarn! For some reason, the delivery guy decided to deliver it to the back door. I'm not sure how long ago it was delivered, but probably not too long ago. Of course, the delivery guy could have been trying to avoid the mud in my front walk as well. ;)

I think it's my emu superwash from Ram Wools, but I only took a quick glance at the label on my way out the door, and haven't opened the box yet.

The general drippiness of the weather is helping with my allergies, so I feel better today. However, I seem to be having a bit of an upset stomach recenty. I thought maybe it was because I started eating a salad at lunch (changing my lunches causes problems), but this morning I don't feel well even though I haven't eaten lunch yet. Mild grump. At least I slept well last night. :)

Kelli and I are going to watch Hidalgo tonight. :) I'm looking forward to that... I haven't seen it yet, and have been wanting to see it. S, L and I are making weekend plans too, but they're not firm yet. And then there's the exciting taxes. :P (No, I didn't do them last weekend as planned.)

No comments: