Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WOW Remembered

I remembered my WOW! It's another cleaning one. I hope you find it as neat as I do, and don't feel I built your hopes up too much. ;)

WOW

Removing Scuffs from Marking Shoes

You know how some shoes with black soles will leave big black streaks on linoleum? They're as easy as pie to get off. Simply put on a pair of shoes with (clean) non-marking soles, and scuff your feet over the black marks. The non-marking soles will erase those black ones like magic.

I learned this tip from a friendly janitor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can remove those scuffmarks with any number of other things as well -- your fingers, even (though I admit your shoe is probably more practical).

noricum said...

I'm sure getting down on your knees and scrubbing works too... but I've never been a big fan of that. ;)