Monday, April 25, 2005

Blah, Yuck, de Blah Blah

Still feeling somewhat cruddy but okay. I forgot to take my asthma medication. I forgot to pack my vitamins that I take at lunch. That includes the magnesium I use to keep my headaches at bay. :P I won't have a problem today, but I may tomorrow. :( I had a headache this morning (likely sinus), but I forgot to take something for it. Luckily it went away (mostly) anyway. I wish the cough would go away too. About my dirty lung cough: whenever I cough, I feel somewhat wheezy, and I get a bad taste in my mouth... like I have bad breath. :P

K is busy, so lunch on my own today. I filled out a grad student survey that took forever. I think it must have been ten pages long... they could have warned us! Well, I'm done eating, so time to make progress. Whee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, we both have asthma and carpal tunnel, ya think there's a co-relation?
I've noticed my CPS is way better since the weather warmed up here. I crocheted a lot on the weekend and it's fine. Gotta like that!

noricum said...

Glad you're feeling better! I don't think there's a corelation... asthma and allergies, probably, allergies and arthritis, probably, crocheting and CPS, probably. ;) CPS, however, is caused by a tendon or something that goes through a little channel, rather than the body (over)reacting to itself or foreign substances. CPS and arthritis may be connected... swelling from one could irritate the other. So maybe you could make a CPS -> arthritis -> allergies -> asthma link. ;)