Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blech

You know it's time to get up when they start using a concrete saw outside your bedroom window. It turns out that although they aren't messing with my steps, they are replacing my front walk. Whee. I see mud in my future.

I was really tired, so I went to bed early last night. However, the knot in my back became a stabbing pain, and kept me awake for half the night. Joy. So now I don't feel terribly well rested this morning either. Hmmm... perhaps a pain killer would help. (Why didn't I think of this last night?) Does anyone know how to e-mail a back massage? ;) Kelli, do you have any frustrations that would be helped by hitting something? (Namely, the knot on my back?)

In fun news, I entered a photo slideshow in a "MiLife" contest at school, and won second place! I got a set of speakers. I'll give more details later, but for now I should finish getting up and get in to school.

1 comment:

hi, i'm natalie said...

Congrats on the win in the photo contest!

Hope your back feels better soon...