Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Not so great day

Bleh. Had trouble getting up, then had a long nap at school. Woke up to discover that my advisor unexpectedly has to be out of town tomorrow, and asked me to take over his class. I get to talk about my research, but I also get to do so on really short (for me) notice. All my dishes are dirty, so I'm washing them before dinner. Note to self... washing dishes while feeling wiped out is not a good idea, and hold onto the glass measuring cup when the glasses are in the sink. Glass count is now n-1, and I got to refill the sink with water after picking out the broken pieces. :P

As a pick-me-up, I've turned the air conditioning on while I've got my hands in hot water. :P The house was 75F when I got home. Livable, but I'd rather not be sweating over my dishes.

Well, I should get back to my dishes, so I can then cook and eat dinner, and then finish preparing for tomorrow morning's class, and maybe do my Canadian taxes if I have time. :P Class is at 9:30, so I need to get up at a reasonable hour. Why couldn't this happen last week when I wasn't so dead?

At least my mood is pretty good. Feeling kinda glum right now, but nothing I can't handle.

Definitely comfort food for dinner tonight.

Cheers! Thanks to the nice Crochetville Fairy who sent me an Adagio gift certificate. :) I've still got lots of tea right now, but I'll hold onto it for later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're just taunting me with the 75 degree bit, right? ;)

I come home and find my house at 75 and I set the AC up so it'll stop running. ;) We do put it down to 73 at night though. Nice and chilly for snuggling under the covers :)