Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Progress

I've made some nice progress on my program today... I've added the code for running test sets, now I just need to add the code for actually *specifying* test sets. Yeah, it's a little backwards... I can't test what I've written until I can specify test sets, but I'm fairly confident about the code. The new stuff is localized enough that it won't be hard to test once I can specify the test sets. I just can't see new pretty pictures today. ;)

It's 4:30 now, and I'm starting to feel dead tired. I think I'll let myself go home early, deal with the mountain of dirty dishes (again? *sigh* yeah), make dinner, and then maybe make some more progress after dinner. Given how drowsy I'm feeling, I'm unlikely to make more progress right now, so just "hanging in" until a specified time is rather pointless. I don't feel guilty, since I *have* made *some* progress today. I even jotted down notes on some ideas I had last night for my proposal text. Wheee.

There's hope for me yet.

No comments: