Monday, May 09, 2005

Allergies

It appears "spine-crusher" is indeed the current source of my misery. My allergies were bothering me enough that I decided to go home early and sleep it off. I put the lounger outside as soon as I got home, and then lay down for a nap. Several hours later... I'm awake, but my head hurts even more than it did, and my eyes are again as swollen as they were when I got up. Anyone know how to clear chemicals from the house without letting the pollen in? I think I'll try opening the windows, but taping towels over them to catch the pollen.

1 comment:

MrsFife said...

Hi!
I really understand when you talk about your allergies, and what's more, I fully empathise! I am full of allergies myself, and the worst part is trying to figure out what I'm allergic to most of the time. I do know that I'm allergic to cat dander (which is a tragedy since I LOVE cats) and to dust and to strong perfume (or any perfume, I think) and...
I am now living on a nose spray every night, since oral antihistamines just put me to sleep. Sometimes I forget to spray and sometimes it doesn't work even when I do....
I'm somewhat uplifted to know that I am not alone...sorry if that sounds selfish :)
Here's hoping for a miracle cure!