Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Miracle

I think those crazies looking for a perpetual motion machine should come study my sink... and maybe they're not so crazy. Last night I washed my dishes. At one point I had everything clean that wasn't in use. This morning my sink greets me with another load of dirty dishes. It's magic, I say. If you would like to study the phenomenon that is my sink, I will give you access to my kitchen. All I ask in return is that you wash any dirty dish that appears. (Don't worry, for every dish you wash, another dirty one will appear for you to study.)

Speaking of dirty dishes... I wonder if I would have an easier time with weight control if I had a dishwasher? I would likely consume fewer cookies if I wasn't procrastinating washing dishes before dinner...

My scale was really mean to me this morning. It said 163 lbs. It's never insulted me like that before. Whatever did I do to it? (Besides walk all over it, that is.)

1 comment:

Daph said...

Ugh. I hate dirty dishes, and we HAVE a dishwasher. Funny thing is, when the dishes are clean they have to be unloaded and put away, which seems to NEVER HAPPEN, so then dirty ones continue to pile in the sink. It's a pain, either way you look at it, LOL!