Sunday, June 26, 2005

Silly Quiz

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

If I change my answer for the number of planets from ten to nine, my score improves:

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

But didn't they find a tenth planet out past Pluto?

I imagine I got the number of states bordering the Gulf of Mexico wrong... my US geography sucks... but then, I'm Canadian. ;)

Oooo... if I claim I don't feel stupid, my score is even better:

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

Hmmm... and looking at the Atlas, I actually got the state count right... although one of them was Alabama, not Georgia.

Update: it looks like they aren't going to classify Sedna as a planet... here's what I found. Looks like Pluto shouldn't be one either. ;)

No comments: