Monday, June 06, 2005

Annoyances

This is just a tiny rant: people who ask your opinion on their blog, but then have comments set to "team members only," ...and then have no team members for their blog! They're probably just a newbie. (But this is my blog, and I'll rant if I want to.) To top it all off, they don't even have an e-mail address, so you can let them know about their little oops. (I don't list an e-mail here either, but you can at least comment when Blogger lets you. Alternately, you can e-mail me from my profile.)

Well, I'll post my comment here... even though it's highly unlikely that that person happens to read my blog.

The original post commented on how, in the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie, Johnney Depp looks a lot like Edna from The Incredibles.


My oh so worthy reply, that everyone *must* read, is this: "All he needs is the glasses!"

There, now doesn't your life feel more complete having read my comment? No? Well, mine does. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew...Andrea. I'm SO glad you got that off your chest. ;) And your comment? Pure poetry! :::Grin:::

noricum said...

:::grin:::