Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Snowflake Monday

snowflake
snowflake

Yes, it's Tuesday. However, I finally beat this snowflake into submission. I still need to work in the ends and block it, but I proclame it "done". Yes, even though it's missing a picot on the bottom right spike... I didn't notice that until after I cut the thread and was trying to take a picture. Maybe a warm gust caught the snowflake and melted that picot off. And aren't they supposed to all be unique?

Time to put my fried brain to bed. With NO 266 page books to keep it up. (Although I do have a 434 page book I'm saving for tomorrow night... ;) )

1 comment:

Chatty said...

Very nice, I should do some snowflakes myself but I have too many other WIPs to even think about that as you'll see in a bit when I post my entire WIP list at crochetville.

I like small thread things, doilies are a big commitment but snowflakes and bookmarks can be made from small amounts of threae.