Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Toe Socks & Yarn

Toe Socks & Yarn
Toe Socks & Yarn

Three things.

1. Here's the finished merino fire toe socks (thanks Jess!).

2. I'm thinking of using this pale blue (instead of black) to finish off the easter egg toe socks. What do you think?

3. The orangey yarn is one option I'm considering for my Sockapal2za pal, who likes "autumn colours". Pros: (a) it's in my stash, (b) it matches my sock pals "likes", (c) I've been dying to try this yarn ever since Josie gave it to me (and I'll still have two balls of it for me). Cons: (a) I've never used this yarn before, so I don't know how it'll work up... it's thinner than other sock yarn I've used.

In my next post, I'll show you the other options I'm considering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the way those toe socks came out!! I vote pale blue over black for the easter egg ones... and mmm that orangey yarn is nice! why not swatch it up and see how it looks? :)

Anonymous said...

I like the pale blue, too. Very pretty.
Sallie