Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Tardy

Tardy, tardy, tardy. I am so tardy today, and it's going to get worse... I need to stop in at the post office and pharmacy on my way in.

Yet another reason to wash *all* of my dishes when washing dishes: I'll have a better ratio of containers to lids when I'm chopping my coleslaw. (I had more than enough containers this morning, but was short three lids. Oops. In my defense, I only stop when the dishrack is full... and I mean FULL! Perhaps this is a sign I should wash my dishes more often...)

Knitters & crocheters are *so* nice! Thank you, all you *wonderful* people!!!

I got an e-mail from my secret sock pal! I'm *so* excited about sockapal2za! I'll post some of my ideas for my sock pal's socks later today. :)

Well, off to do my errands, so I can straggle in to school!

No comments: