Wednesday, June 08, 2005

If I were a dog...

CATS (Canine Algorithmic Transfer System) have determined that, if I were a dog, I would be a Czesky Terrier.

Origins: Czechoslovakia. Developed by Dr. Frantisek Horak, a Czechoslovakian geneticist, who crossed the Scottish and the Sealyham Terrieres to produce the Cesky starting in 1949.

Personality: Despite being created by a Czech version of Frankenstein, this is in fact a fine working terrier with an equable temperament that also makes it a good child's companion. Weird Hairy undercarriage.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

hmmm, i'm a pug. not sure what i think about that - he he hee

KelliAmanda said...

Ha! I'm an Italian Greyhound. Aren't those a little high strung? And way skinnier than me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Miniature poodle here. *sigh*

noricum said...

I guess I was lucky. ;)