Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mush

That's how mush my brain is... I'm not reading a proof of the molecular conjecture, but for a necessary and sufficient condition for 3D rigidity. They're related, but different. Sheesh.

Perhaps it was the book. Last night I was reaquainted with the problem of reading before bed... luckily the book was only around 200-300 pages. (I haven't looked to see exactly how long it was.) I think I finished before 1am, but I'm not sure. (Did I mention my brain is mush?) Anyways, the book was quite good. It was a "make fun of fairy tale stereotypes", but written well enough that it wasn't just another cliché. The female characters weren't idiots either, which is always nice. ;)

What else is new... hmmm... one of Bob's socks is done. That's good, because I want to finish two pair for my mom before I go home in August... and my Sockapal2za yarn should be arriving soon. I haven't worked much on my big projects recently... those toe socks have been distracting me. The grommet kit hasn't arrived yet either. (Heap of shower curtain is occupying my craft table.) I cut my hair again on Sunday... nice having nice short hair. Okie... this list is getting boring. Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the mushy brains, too. but it's from work insanity...

if you get around to attempting knit socks, alison posted her anklet pattern today and you could use one skein of koigu for a pair of socks!! (can you tell I'm excited?)