Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Site Statistics

Time again for more fun site statistics. Boy, was the Alison Effect ever strong yesterday:
site visit graph
Oh... and that big spike back on the 17th? That was her too. (She posted about the blue socks I made her.) Another fun thing I noticed? My blog's popularity seems to bottom out on Saturdays. (21, 28, 4, 11)

Yep, we can even tell what time she posted about me:
site visit graph
(Shortly after 9.)

Noo-nee-noo-nee-noo ... just me having fun with statistics! (I *like* graphs.)

4 comments:

MrsFife said...

Hi!
I've lurked at your blog before, and now I've broken in! Yes, I've stolen your idea of displaying your page-stats graph and decided to do it on my blog as well.
Thanks much!

noricum said...

Not a problem. Fun, isn't it? ;)

kris said...

i admit to being one of the alison-induced visitors the other day! i absolutely love your crocheted socks and am going to try out your toe-up pattern. hopefully it will go better than my last attempt ... (i'm not so good with the hook ;-))

noricum said...

Cool! Let me know if you have any questions. :)