Monday, June 06, 2005

Quick

Well that was quick. MM (Clive) has left the premises. He used caulk (rather than paint) to touch up around the cabinet. (He even appears to know how to apply it... it looks surprisingly good.) Whew! Is that ever powerful smelling stuff!

This sure is a "quality" cabinet. Not only is the back part plastic, but the back of the mirror is cardboard, with a stick-on circle of metal for the magnet closure. (I saw the guy apply the circle.) I sure hope the cardboard doesn't start growing mildew! (GL will hear from me if it does!)

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

What the hell? They're giving you a "thank you" upgrade for renewing your lease, and they opt to install a cheap med cabinet? Can't even spring for metal? Very sad, methinks.

noricum said...

GL is a cheapo place, and not what I'd call long-range-thinking. The staff was hired because they're friendly, not because they're intelligent or hard working.

I've tried opening the cabinet door... I'm going to have to be careful not to rip the sad thing off its hinges. :P