Thursday, November 22, 2007

Update

According to my head and knees, the weather is doing something funky. According to my barometer, the pressure is dropping.

I now have a small flyer delivery route. The lady who called me doesn't mind if I drop it when I get a real job, which I warned her won't be long. (It was nearly a year ago that I called her in the first place, if I remember correctly.) I don't get much... she estimated around $20-$25 every two weeks (two deliveries per week), but I'll put the money towards a wheel, and call it being paid to exercise. I need more exercise anyway. And I can always quit if I don't like it.

Francine can't figure out the free wheel. I'm going to check it out tomorrow afternoon.

Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends! I hope you had a wonderful day. Please survive the insanity that is Black Friday.

Blankie says "hi, happy thanksgiving" too:
Scrap Sock Yarn Blanket WIP
Blankie is very thankful for all the donated sock yarn scraps.

I played with the handcards tonight (the fabric isn't leather), and carded some bunny angora with the blue colonial Jess gave me:
Spinning a Rolag

No comments: