Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crafty Stuff

The Christmas knit group dinner was terrific! Mmmm... baklava! If I were feeling wordy I'd tell you about the weirdo who pestered me while I waited for the bus. I'm not, though, so I'll just show some photos of recent craftiness.

Weasley and Felt Wee Folk (WIP) Ornaments Felt Wee Folk Ornament (WIP) Yarn Needle Case Yarn Needle Case Yarn Needle Case

As I'm sure you can tell, the Felt Wee Folk fairy still needs a bit of work. (Note to self: if you're looking for an easy one to try first, *don't* try the second-to-smallest Felt Wee Folk... try a larger one!)

3 comments:

LG said...

I love the Yarn Needle Case! Pretty!

Kelli said...

So cute - I love my new Weasley ornament. :-) BTW - showed the needle case you sent me to my grandmother over the weekend, and, just as I suspected, she oooohed and ahhhed over your perfect stitches.

noricum said...

Thank you. :)

I'm not sure I had perfect stitches, but they were decent enough. ;) Thank you!