Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Morning

I did not want to get up this morning. I slept better last night than the night before, but I didn't get to bed early enough. Then I discovered I was out of cereal, so had a granola bar and a glass of my milk. However, the big, fluffy snowflakes falling outside look like a winter wonderland. (Give me some hot chocolate and a blanket to curl up under, and I'd be happy!

Speaking of blankets to curl up under, I broke down and turned on the heat in my room last night. It was down to 16 point something Celsius, and I was cold. (The heat has been on in the rest of the house for a while, but I'm in the basement.) The wool socks and an extra blanket made for a wonderful, cozy sleep... just not nearly long enough. I turned on the bathroom heat while I showered too.

No comments: