Tuesday, June 28, 2005

You Can't Make It Up

But this blogger can post it! Her blog is hilarious. She's had a few good "Tom is nuts" posts lately, namely this one, and this one (scroll to the bottom).

I've been trying to resist, but here's my opinion, Mr Cruise: I think you could do with a few anti-psychotics yourself these days. Yes, ADD is overdiagnosed, and in many cases, turning off the tv and making kids run off some of that energy will help... BUT, you know *NOTHING* about depression (and post-partum). I have never had post-partum, but I've had depression. And until you've experienced depression, keep your big, idiotic mouth shut on the topic.

One last "Tom" thing... I know FOX news has been criticized a lot, but I thought it was at least pretending to be a real news provider. Doesn't this article make them sound like a trashy tabloid? (But it does make me wonder if Katie's been brainwashed... that, and her recent behaviour.)

Another funny post at You Can't Make It Up.

No comments: