Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Throw

Throw
Throw

As I said, not quite. I got a row of the "lacy" bit done, but not the return trip of single crochet. (With sc on the left, without on the right.)

Does it look better with or without that last row of sc? In other words, do I frog just the partial row of sc, or the sc plus the lacy row before it?

Ironically, now that I'm (nearly) done, I'm having thoughts of giving this throw away. Do I or don't I? I know there's no way I'm ever going to make another (too hard on the wrists), but will I enjoy it more than the person I'm thinking of? Hmmm...

4 comments:

sara said...

I vote for one more sc row.

sara said...

PS: I love the color!

noricum said...

Thanks!

One "more" isn't an option... either 1/2 row less, or 1.5 rows less. I'm completely out of yarn. ;)

Daph said...

Oh, it's so pretty, I love the color! So, given your options, my vote is 1/2 row less.