Friday, June 24, 2005

Misfit

Hey everyone, Misfit taking a poll, and is hoping to receive more than last week's record response of 14. Misfit complimented me the other day... she thinks I'm funny! I do so want to be considered funny... although I know I'll never rank up there with the Yarn Harlot and Crazy Aunt Purl. But anyways, I was so tickled by the fact that I have one admirer, that I wanted to return the favour somehow. So, if you don't mind sharing your favourite place to crochet, click on over!

3 comments:

sara said...

I voted!

Crazy Aunt Purl and Yarnharlot regularly have me spewing coffee or peeing in my pants.

MrsFife said...

Thanks so much for the **free** publicity!!!

noricum said...

Welcome! I know I don't have an "Alison effect", but maybe I'll send a few people your way. ;)