Monday, June 13, 2005

Good and Bad

The number 100:
  • 100% on a test: good
  • $100 in a birthday card: good
  • "feels like 100F" as tomorrow's forecast: bad

My carabiner watch:
  • clips on my belt loop, keeping my wrist sweat free: good
  • dead compass: bad, but not fatal
  • suddenly deciding to beep every hour, on the hour, even in the middle of the night, starting last night: bad.
I've played with the settings, to no avail. I think I'll keep my eyes open for a new watch... too bad carabiner watches aren't more popular... it's going to be hard to find another. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that a really late birthday card or what??!

noricum said...

No, the first two were fictional examples of where 100 is good. I think the most I ever got in a birthday card was $50, but it may only be $25.