Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Internets!

There's nothing like coming home to a sink full of dirty dishes. *sigh* Yes, it's that time again. Of course, instead of getting right to them, I had a dinner of four chocolate chip cookies, a bowl of cheerios, and some smoked salmon. (Not all at the same time, of course.) Now it's 10:00, I'm tired, and still need to do the dishes. :P

Making things more exciting tonight is that I'm getting authentication problems with my regular dial-up. Luckily I have a back-up dialup... but it only has limited hours, so I can't stay on *too* long. (Plus, it's really my parent's dial-up.) Yes, I'm connecting to the net by calling a 1-888 number to Canada. I'm that desperate. ;)

I'll keep this short in case US loonies decide this is a threat to "Homeland Security," or something like that. ;) (No, I don't actually belive they spy on me... but I probably should.)

I finished off the 5th ball of yarn on my LB Homespun throw. Yay! Only one ball left, and the torture marathon is *over*!!! Or maybe I should measure how long it is now, and just give the last ball away. It is a pretty narrow throw... but that works well as a "nap on the couch blanket", so I want it long enough for that. Sure it'll be a bizarre size, but it'll get used. ;)

I've started the Dancing toe socks. I've finished the increases on the first toe. (Ooo, exciting, isn't it?) After I finish the Dancing socks I'll post a photo of the first three pair. After that I currently have enough leftovers for only one more wool/nylon pair, but Jess is letting me have some of her leftovers. Thanks Jess! She makes short socks, and is willing to part with her leftovers. :)) (Even some Koigu!!! My grandma S will be spoiled!)

Well, I should go do my dishes. I'll leave a link for my adult readers: Phallic Logo Awards. All of the photos are real logos, so there's nothing dirty there besides your mind. ;) Hey, I even just sent this link to my stepdad.

No comments: