Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mail Love

Mail Love
Mail Love

Lots of love in the mail today! (I didn't bother including the credit card offer... it wasn't as exciting as the rest.)

I got a really nice pair of circular knitting needles from Cara (thanks Cara!), yet another tempting catalog from KnitPicks (I *will* be good!), the yarn for my sockapal2za pal's socks, another Weasley kit (the yarn in the bag), and two balls of "blueberry" yarn, which will become a Sophie! (The blueberry yarn from Lanark Mills is neat... I think I can still feel the lanolin in the yarn, it's *sooo* pretty, and smells nice too! It came with the Weasley yarn.)

Why, oh why, couldn't the mailman spread the love out over a few days? *sigh*

;)

2 comments:

sara said...

What's a Sophie??

noricum said...

I meant to type "Sophie Bag"... one of the Black Sheep Bag designs.