Saturday, June 18, 2005

Accomplishments

Since my last post: brushed teeth, had shower, got dressed (impressive, I know... but wait! there's more...), first load of laundry in dryer, last load in washer (I got away with only two loads today... shocking!), washed dishes (except for two plates... ran out of bubbles, and didn't feel like refilling the sink for just two plates), and... get this... washed the pollen off my back door! Yay! (I felt like I was letting old pollen into the house every time I opened the door. The front door is okay, because the screen door is actually glass.)

Still to do: pita bread, groceries, dinner, washing dishes (yes, I'll need to repeat this step after baking and cooking... *sigh*), and shower curtain.

It would be nice if I cleaned up around here a bit too... but if I get everything else on my list done, I'll be pretty happy!

No comments: