Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Monophotographic Posts

Throw
Throw

Kinda like monosylabic posts, but with multiple syllables.

I'm dead... it's waaaaaaay past my bedtime, but I'm waiting for the last of my photos to upload to flickr before I can go to bed. Blargh. Dial-up sucks sometimes. (Choosing to upload photos at this hour isn't terribly brilliant either...)

Anyway... lotsa yarn came, I want to play, but must finish at least one WIP first. I chose the throw, of wrist killing properties.

"It's not bothering me that much tonight." (I imagine my wrist tomorrow.)

"There's not that much yarn left." (I ignore the clock.)

"I want to finish this ^$&*#%*(%^#(&#$^@% thing!!!"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the white edging on that granny square afghan you have in the photo. Never thought of using white around a bunch of colored granny squares. Looks great!

noricum said...

Thanks! My stepdad's aunt made that afghan for me. :)