Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dinner

I think an apartment with a dishwasher would significantly raise the nutritional value of my meals.

I didn't wash my dishes last night, and subsequently had even more to wash tonight... and still no clean pots to cook dinner. My meal was basically the same... but without the leftover smoked salmon. (I ate it all yesterday.)

I did, however, get around to washing my dishes tonight. I didn't finish until 10, though, and it seems a little silly to cook a real meal at this point. Although I am feeling a bit munchie... so maybe I will cook a little pasta. (Cookies and cereal just don't stick with you the way a real meal does.)

I think the thing I hate most about doing dishes is getting all hot and sweaty... even though I have the AC set to 70F. I think I'll have a quick shower before dinner. (So I have time to dry off before bed.) I was going to ride my exercise bike while watching a rerun of ER, but I've seen tonight's episode, and I'm not fond of it.

Cheers. I hope your evening was more fun than mine. ;)

2 comments:

MrsFife said...

Hi!
Your entries remind me of this character I created in The Sims, who is a girl living alone, and no matter how early she gets up, she still takes half-an-hour to shower, and if she washes dishes, she misses taking out the trash, or if she eats breakfast, she doesn't make her bed.
I hope you don't mind, but I tried my hand at couples and families before finding it was too difficult to manage, and just now your comment on cookies and cereal reminded me of how often I'd make the Sim "Have a quick dinner" because it was getting late!
:)

noricum said...

Ironically, that does kind of sound like me. ;)