Friday, June 24, 2005

Blah

I'm feeling kind of blah today. I'm not sure why. Possibly because it's Friday, and I haven't accomplished much this week. I wish I knew why I was sleeping so much.

I've thought of a possible definition of implied hinges, but am not sure I like it... it's kind of ugly, and not well organized. I'm trying to figure out how much I should play with it before I e-mail it to J, for him and B to laugh at work on.

I wish I had an officemate who was around. My officemate also has an office in another building on campus (over in Radiology, or something similar), and has been spending most of his time there. I think today I'd like some company. I haven't even been having lunch with K, because she's been too busy lately. (I hope you have a good doc appt today!)

I should decide whether I want to return my library books tomorrow. I finished reading one, and barely started the other. I probably *should* return them, but I don't really feel like messing with the bus system tomorrow... and I can renew them online for another three weeks. One of them is an older book, and the other is in German, so I doubt there's anyone clamouring to read them. Of course, if I did take them back, that would mean I would get some human contact... if not very exciting human contact.

I haven't been watching as much TV in the evenings. I've been enjoying the reading, but it's still lonelier than TV. Strange.

I think I'll try to finish my slippers tonight so that I can felt them tomorrow. They're a bulky crochet, so shouldn't take *too* long, once I get up off my butt and do them. I had stopped, because I lost confidence in the pattern I'm inventing. I've decided how to change it, but haven't gotten up the guts to attack it again. Silly, I know, but that's me.

Well, lunch is over, so I guess I should either work on my implied hinge definition, or figure out if there's a bug in my code. (I'm not sure if there's a bug, or I'm just giving it the wrong data. I need to work out a good example by hand, and then run it through my code.)

I hope you're having a nice Friday.

No comments: