Saturday, March 12, 2005

Tired

I'm tired... I'll write my spinning post later. Basically, I'm planning on describing how I plied, what I've learned, and give links to useful sites. But, since I'm tired, I don't feel like doing that right now. I'll leave you with a picture of my plied yarn, though:


I think I might have a mild allergy to that new mattress pad... my eyes prickle a bit when I go in my bedroom. I think I'll take an antihistamine before bed. The smell should dissipate in a few days... around the time that pollen season kicks into full gear. ;)

2 comments:

Jewels said...

wow - that yarn you made looks nice and fluffy soft!!

noricum said...

Fuzzy, yes. Soft? Ask me again after it's done blocking. ;) It's a littke scratchy, but I can't tell how soft it is when it's held taut. I think I may have made it kind of hard... but then, it was only my first try.