Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogging woes

Blogger seems to be acting up... I had a dickens of a time posting yesterday, and yesterday and today I haven't been able to comment at people's blogs. Just to let you know: if I remember, I'll go back and comment when blogger starts behaving, but I've got a pretty bad memory. If you're having the same problems with my blog, thanks for the thoughts... I know you're out there, even if we can't talk. ;)

I've got a couple of posts I want to write (one on spinning, one on blogging tips), but I've got to get a big chunk of my proposal done and sent to my advisor soon, and so don't have time today to fight with blogger. I'll resume my battle tonight. (Note to blogger: I like you, and don't like fighting with you, so please come around and behave nicely tonight! Growing pains are tough, but try your best! I know we can be great friends if we try to get along!)

1 comment:

Daph said...

LOL, you're being much more patient with blogger than I was yesterday. Let's just say that there was a lot of name-calling going on. Blogger seems to be in better spirits today, though, WAHOO!

Spinning as in yarn? Can't wait to read it!