Thursday, March 17, 2005

Memo to Self

I thought I had lost the e-mail containing this information... luckily I didn't. So that I don't lose it for real, I'll post it here. (Maybe others will find this interesting too.) I got the following tip from Jofrog, on how to find out how people come to your webpage:


Do you use anything to track your statistics? I, and many others, use www.sitemeter.com. From that you can see how many people view your site every day and see "Referers". This will either be "unknown", people that type you in manually or have you bookmarked; a URL, somewhere that links you; or a search engine. Using the free version of Sitemeter you can't see the search terms, but if you click on the search engine referal link or mouse over it, you can see what people searched for to get to you.

No comments: