Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Silly Quiz

Oh goody... I'm allergic to my inner cute animal...

You Are A: Kitten!

kitty catCute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Your mischevious side is part of what makes you a kitten, as is your dislike of getting wet! Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Pony
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a GroundhogWhat Cute Animal Are You?

1 comment:

noricum said...

Sadly, I do like cats. :( The last time I had contact with cats I didn't really touch them, and was only in the house for five minutes, and even that had my allergies acting up. :(

I've subscribed (bloglines) to the kitten of the day blog. Awwwww!

I'm hoping my dog allergy has gone away... I'm sort of thinking of getting a little non-yappy dog.