Thursday, September 01, 2005

Payday

Can you tell I'm having a great time concentrating again today?

Another thought occurred to me... yesterday was payday, and part of August is on the fall term. Does that mean I have to give some of my paycheque back? (Ouch ouch ouch!) My advisor says I shouldn't, and to come to him if anyone asks me to.

...Keeping fingers crossed that the rent cheque I wrote this morning doesn't bounce...

It shouldn't bounce... I have it set up that money comes out of my "money market" (aka savings) account should there not be enough in my chequing.

Note to self: check to see what the delay is on depositing Canadian cheques... I don't want to get caught with not enough in either account! (My backup savings are all back home in Canada.)

If it wasn't so hot out, I'd wander out in search of decent chocolate. But it *is* hot out, and I have work to do.

No comments: