Friday, September 16, 2005

Flagging

Remember these?

New Addition

Well, they are no more. They were there Sunday when I went grocery shopping, but not a sign of them remained on Tuesday. (Monday I was home sick... so I don't know whether they were there or not.) Today Kelli sent me a link to this article, explaining what happened.

Remember my experiment? Well, in the time allotted, there was no point at which either (a) all the flags were stolen, or (b) all the flags ended up at a single corner.

There is, however, one lonely flag escapee left at my intersection. It's residing in a flower bed, beside the big box that has the electronics for the intersection. (At least, I think that's what's in the box.)

I kind of like the flags... people turning actually seemed less like they were trying to run me over, and I had a big stick handy to whack whatever car did try. (Not that I had to use it.)

No comments: