Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mail

This morning I stopped off at the post office to mail several items: the sockapal2za socks (yay!), the reveal package for the secret sisters swap, and ticket stubs to H. :) It's nice to get those things taken care of. I should have mailed the ticket stubs before this, but I kept forgetting. Speaking of which, I should let H know they're on their way. (Done.)

The shipping of the two packages wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Which is nice when it comes to my bank account. :)

Speaking of bank accounts, the funding stuff is all sorted out now. I'll be getting the minimum to have health care... so in addition to not having to worry about health care, I also get a bit of money. :) Now to be frugal so that it is enough! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray on all of that! (and I can't wait to see what socks you get from sockapal2za!)

I'm glad you got some funding and have the health care stuff taken care of! I hope it helps the stress levels. :)