Friday, September 02, 2005

Random Thoughts

Walking to school this morning I saw a gigantic box in my neighbourhood. It was for a 52" TV. What does someone need a TV like that for, living in small apartments like mine? (Unless, of course, they're visually impaired...)

I was going to stop in the front office and pick up a few movies for this weekend (assuming the selction had improved), but I was too early. Wow. That's unusual. I was there at 8:40, and they don't open until 9. (I was aiming to arrive on campus at 9 so that I could pick up a prescription before working with J. However, it turns out J has meetings booked all morning. I guess he forgot about those when I was talking to him yesterday.) That's life. I did write a summary of one paper so far this morning.

...um... I guess I should get started on the next... ;)

No comments: