Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Socks

I finished another pair of socks during the meeting today... the Regia Jubilee blue socks. Whee. Now, do I start a new pair on the way home using my "school emergency stash", or find some other way to occupy myself on the way home?

I think I'll just find some other way to occupy myself on the way home. After all, I do have another pair of socks started at home, and I'm planning on catching the 5:05 G bus, which is sometimes too packed to crochet anyway. Plus, since I'm aiming for a specific bus, I'm not likely going to have a long wait time. And I can talk to V at the bus stop.

So that's what I'll do. I'll save my emergency yarn for a true "emergency" (aka a meeting/talk with no yarn), and just wait until I get home. I can always do something little with the bit of leftover Regia. (I'm thinking of a mini raglan sweater.)

I'll post some photos tomorrow, probably. I'd like to go to SNB tonight, so I probably won't bring my laptop home... I wouldn't really have time to do much on it anyway, and I don't need the extra weight. I'll post both the latest socks, and the Fleece Artist socks in progress... they're *really* pretty!

Tonight I plan to bring Weasley to SNB. The FA socks will come too, but only so that I can work on something on the bus both ways. The front of Weasley is currently packed in Sophie (I can just imagine someone reading this who doesn't know what Weasley and Sophie are ;) ), and Sophie is in the process of having her sparkly sewn on. I'm almost done, so it won't hurt her to go out on the town tonight. I'll probably finish the sewing up first before continuing on with Weasley. I'll post a photo of Sophie tomorrow too.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Can't wait to see the fleece artist socks! That stuff is so soft. I started mt very first pair of socks on the weekend!!