Thursday, September 29, 2005

Felted Slippers

Felted Slippers
Felted Slippers

Here's my finished slippers. I may add some decoration later, but I count them as finished when they become functional. ;)

It turns out I'm not so insane after all. Here they are on my feet:

Slippers on Feet

I forgot to take a photo with my feet beside the slippers. They're bigger than my feet, but still comfortable, and they seem to stay on. Nothing wrong with a bit big... then there's room for snuggly socks. ;)

3 comments:

none said...

Those look great! You can always try to felt them again to see if you can get them to shrink down some more. I made a felted tote and after the first wash is shrunk a lot, then I washed it a again and it shrunk even more!

noricum said...

Thanks! They're about the right size now... after going through the wash *six* times!

LG said...

They look super comfortable!
Congrats!