Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oops.

Nope, I didn't go to the gym tonight. Oops. I was going to, but I had a bit of an upset tummy. Monday. I'll definitely go Monday, and I'll ride my exercise bike both tomorrow and this weekend. I will. Yes siree.

I think, tonight, I'll try to finish off the front of Weasley. Weasley's been feeling neglected, and is looking at me mournfully from the coffee table. And I'll be wanting my Weasley this winter.

Speaking of winter... heating costs won't be that high if it doesn't ever cool off! What is this? It's officially fall (which means we are really in mid-fall), and the temperature is in the 90s! Tomorrow is supposed to be 95F! Sheesh. Yeah, right, "heating costs." More like never-ending AC.

I remembered to turn the AC down last night, and slept much better than the night before.

Well, on to Weasley. :)

No comments: