Friday, September 02, 2005

Random Babblings

AC is working in the building today... it's frigid in my office again. But that's fine. I prefer frigid over too warm. I can always put more clothing on, and I keep a few warm items in my office for just such occasions.

It's been cold in my office ever since the office next door switched occupants. (The office next door is the one with the thermostat.) I'm not sure if they adjusted it, or just produce more heat.

Monitors and stuff produce a surprising amount of heat.

Speaking of heat... word is that natural gas is going to be pricey this winter. Luckily it doesn't get too cold down here, and I prefer a cool apartment. I think I'll set my thermostat somewhat cooler than usual this winter. ...Yet another reason to finish my wool afghan... I'll need it! ;)

Now back to Glycogen Phosphorylase, and it's allosteric mechanism.

No comments: