Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gray's Anatomy

Enjoyable show. I suspect it would be even more enjoyable if it were in focus... the better to ogle the hot guys. ;) However, Meredith has a nice dreamy quality this way. Ah, the joys of broadcast TV. I'm glad there's not too many shows on ABC that I like... the reception would get annoying.

Note to self: pita bread doesn't rise too well when the house is 64F. Seems to be coming out of the oven fine, however. On the flipside, it doesn't take too long for it to cool enough to eat. Mmmmm... definitely passes taste test!

Hmmm... its 40F outside right now, and supposed to get down to 37F. High tomorrow is 68F. Now do I set the heat to come on so it doesn't get too cold, or do I save up the cold for tomorrow...

...I think I'll go eat another slice of pita bread. ;)

No comments: