Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Flash Your Stash

Um, yeah, I still haven't done this. It's too late to do it tonight, but I'll start the process. I had my newly aquired thread stash out so I could bargain for some Lurex from Julie. ;) Here's my thread stash:
wrapped
unwrapped
The first photo shows the thread still with it's original labels, and the second shows the "unknowns". The white thread on the bottom right (spool and little ball) were my entire thread stash before Vera donated her unwanted thread. Thanks Vera!

Update on my turquoise socks: just a few rows left. I think I'll finish them off and go to bed. I'll try to post photos tomorrow, but tomorrow is going to be another busy day. :P Good night! :)

1 comment:

Jewels said...

you lucky little dog!! I haven't done thread for a few years, but want to start doing bookmarks anf some doilies again. Go you!!