Monday, April 11, 2005

Forgot Again

I forgot Snowflake Monday again. Of course, I was intending to spend tonight doing my taxes in front of the TV. What did I do? A few more rows of my Weasley. Oops! (I'm not feeling guilty about enjoying myself, I'm feeling guilty about not getting my taxes done... they're due soon!) Well, I at least gathered together the documentation I think I need. (I'll find out about what I've forgotten when I start actually doing my taxes.)

I had told myself that I couldn't go to SNB tomorrow if I didn't have my taxes done, but I do get home by around 9:15. I think I'll let myself go anyway, and then see if I can whip out the federal taxes when I get home. Then I can do my state, Canadian, and Manitoba taxes Wednesday. (Gee... isn't it fun being a non-resident alien. I get to do *four* sets of taxes! Plus, if I screw up my federal taxes yet again, I get to *redo* ALL FOUR, because they all use numbers from my US Federal. :P I'm glad I'm not a mathophobe.)

Well, it's late, so I should go to bed. I just wanted to do some tidying at the Wishing Well before bed, and now that's done. :) Good night!

...that reminds me... I slept *really* well last night. I think my new insight helped. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops! Maybe you need to have your Snowflake Mondays on ... Wednesday! ;)

Glad you're getting rows done on your Weasley, though! :)