Thursday, April 21, 2005

Easy Night

I'm taking it easy tonight. I watched some TV and worked on my LB Homespun throw... hopefully not enough to make my carpal tunnel act up, but I don't have my hopes up. I only did a few rows. My wrist did click some, no matter how hard I tried to keep it loose and relaxed. I'll wear my brace tonight, and hopefully that'll keep the pain at bay. I can't wait until this stupid throw is done. :P

I'm going to read a book until 10, then watch ER and head to bed.

Wishing you a nice relaxing evening too. :)

3 comments:

Marguerite said...

Hi Andrea. Thanks for visiting Stitches of Violet. Of course I had to come and check out your blog. Thinking about college and classes is a blast from the past (and so is that phrase.)

My sister lives in Chapel Hill and teachers piano. It's a beautiful part of the country.

Daph said...

I've been itching to start an afghan lately. I was thinking about giving them away for Christmas presents, so it wouldn't hurt to start now, ya know? It would be nice to use Homespun, I bet it's working up quickly.

Wishing YOU a non-painful crocheting experience, LOL! :)

noricum said...

Wow, it sure is a small world, Marguerite. ;) Thanks for visiting!

Daphne, that afghan would be working up quickly and wonderfully... if it didn't kill my stupid wrists. There's something about the homespun that my wrists *really* don't like. However, they would make good Christmas presents. I'm using a slightly modified pattern from the LB website. I'll stick a photo up tonight... or sometime. ;) Thanks!