Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Taxes

Whee... NC taxes done. I owe ~$50. :P Oh well... I'm still getting enough back from federal that I can splurge on a new mattress. :)) (Kelli and I are going shopping Saturday!)

I think I'll leave Canada & Manitoba taxes for tomorrow... I still need to write out my good copies of my US taxes so they'll be ready to mail tomorrow. (As an alien, I'm not allowed to e-file.)

Me & my antennae will be going to bed as soon as good copies are written. Good night, earthlings!

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

You know you can do PDF fill in forms on the web for your US and NC taxes and then print them out so you don't have to write out good copies. Though I suppose you've already written them out by now...oh well...for next year, perhaps, unless you just particularly like writing them out neatly.

Oh - and my freshman year of college, when I filed taxes for the first time, and my *only* taxable income was scholarships and grants, I didn't owe anything on the US taxes, but I owed North Carolina TWO DOLLARS. And I was so freaked out (by my roommate, who stressed about such things) that I mailed them a check for TWO DOLLARS. Sigh.

Jewels said...

new mattress = heaven! Nothin like havin a great sleep and a comfy bed! good for you!